Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My editors


When I finished the project, I was looking for an Editor who has compassion to do this film. Its not just yet another homeless film showing drugs, prostitution etc. I wanted to show the human side of the homeless people. I made very elaborate search finally I have got an editor 'Tim Vece' when he seen a first tape he took one month leave from his paying gigs and started to digitize entire 60 hours of film and made 120 minutes film. Tim is a great human being and I salute for his yo man service and compassion towards fellow humans. Next Charla Williams took the film and created a current story of the first part of the film, meanwhile she got admission to do PhD in documentary in UCLA she relocated to CA. Then comes Ron he is another great man he is trained physician and psychiatrist turned avid editor. He has great sense for music and he created 78 minutes film and renamed it as "The Ballad of Robert & Harvey" Ron wanted to move to LA to join with his son's family so he also left the project. Once again God sends me angels to my side, I have been very lucky in that case Pete and Matt joined with me to complete all three parts of the film now. These guys are young and very vibrant people. They have great skills and knowledge...BTW Pete hates Mac....Now the duo editors almost completed the first part and they are on their way to the second part...

No comments:

Post a Comment